Louise thought it would be OK to leave some chocolate in her open bag last night.
Perdita thought so too.
Filed under News from at home
Tagged as Perdita
OMG – did you realise that chocolate is really bad for dogs? A little is probably fine – and Perdita is a large dog – but please keep the choccies safely away from her. A friend’s dog had to have its stomach pumped by the vet after consuming a considerable amount of chocolate.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 338 other followers